QuickBooks is an amazing financial software that is trusted by many business owners for managing the financial side of a company effortlessly. From generating invoices to maintaining taxes, all technical work can be done on this software with minimum errors. It has completely transformed the way accounting and bookkeeping used to be done.
But some errors can occur in QuickBooks due to technical glitches and sometimes human intervention.
Quickbooks error code 80029c4a is an error that occurs when you attempt to open the company and Dynamic-link library file (DLL). This error immediately stops the functioning of QBs software and your work gets interrupted.
This article contains all about Quickbooks error code 80029c4a, its causes, symptoms, and troubleshooting methods.
Quickbooks Error Code 80029c4a: Causes
The causes of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a are:
- Corrupt or lost Dynamic Link Library files.
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks software.
- Virus threat to the system.
- Some programs have been deleted mistakenly.
- Damaged Windows Registry.
Quickbooks Error Code: 80029c4a – Symptoms
The symptoms of error code 80029c4a in Quickbooks are:
- Getting error message- Quickbooks error code: 80029c4a Description: Error loading type library / DLL.
- Program window crashes.
- The window runs very slowly
- The system “hangs”.
- Error code 80029c4a Quickbooks 2017 comes on your screen.
- The software responds sluggishly to the commands.
Fix Quickbooks Error Code 80029c4a : Proven Solutions
Quickbooks Error Code 80029c4a can be fixed using the solutions below:
Solution 1: Check the Settings of Antivirus
Sometimes an antivirus unintentionally stops QBs from loading files. Find the program area that has blocked files (also known as “quarantine”). If you see the programs stated below in the quarantine files, then give them access to go via the firewall.
Note: File Path is- C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks (year).
Solution 2: Run SFC (System File Checker)
Carry out the process of SFC to eliminate damaged files to repair Quickbooks 2015 error code 80029c4a:
- Open a Run box.
- Type Command. Hit Enter.
- Hold ‘Ctrl + Shift together and hit Enter.
- Click Yes on the Permission box that popped up.
- In the command prompt, type SFC/scannow.
- Hit Enter.
- The tool will begin the scanning to find and repair the error.
- When scanning is being done, follow the on-screen instructions to finish.
Solution 3: Using QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- Open the QBs application.
- Tap on the Help option.
- Choose ‘Update Quickbooks’.
- Tap on the tab ‘Option’.
- Select the Mark All option and then tap on Save.
- Click on the Update Now option.
- Go to the ‘Reset Update’ tab and pick ‘Get updates’.
- You will receive a pop-up on the screen informing you about the completion of the update! Close the Qbs. Click on yes if you get a message to install the update.
- Reboot your PC.
Note: Carry the QBs installation CD and the downloaded file with the license number before uninstalling the QuickBooks software.
Solution 4: Repair QuickBooks Windows
- Close the QuickBooks.
- Tap on the option “Windows”.
- Click on the “Control Panel” tab.
- Uninstall the application.
- Select QuickBooks in the Programs list.
- Click on “Uninstall/Change” then on “Next”.
- Tap on the “Next” again in the window of Quickbooks installation.
- Reach out to the Repair Radio and tap on the “Repair”.
- Click on the icon of “Finish”. Follow the detailed instructions coming on the screen.
- Reboot your PC.
- To see if the Quickbooks Error Code 80029c4a is repaired, open the QBs software and check if you can work on it efficiently.
Solution 6: Running Reboot.bat File to Fix Quickbooks Error Code 80029c4a
- Close the QBs.
- Open the “Reboot” or “reboot.bat file“.
- Click on the “QuickBooks Desktop”.
- Choose “Properties”.
- Tap on “Open file location”.
- Click on the “reboot.bat file”. Select “Run as System Administrator“.
- As the Windows administrator, run “reboot.bat”.
- A window will appear, don’t close it immediately.
- Restart the PC and the Quickbooks error code 80029c4a will get fixed.
To fix Quickbooks error code 80029c4a, read additional solutions:
- Remove the Junk files as they get built over for a long time by using the internet and computer.
- Update all the PC drivers to enable the PC to work smoothly.
- Undo any latest changes in the system made by you.
- Use Windows file checker to repair Quickbooks error 80029c4a.
- Use Windows cleanup to eradicate the data present in the hard drive.
- Shut down the PC appropriately.
- Scan your computer to repair errors.
The causes, symptoms, as well as methods to repair Quickbooks error code 80029c4a, have been mentioned in this post. This error can be fixed in less time by following all the methods in the order mentioned in this post. If you have a more complex query then feel free to contact QuickBooks Customer Support via phone call, email, live or chat for further assistance. The experts will observe your query and provide you the best guidance.